Saturday 24 September 2011

KPOPpa!!!!

HELLO Hello fellow kpoppers~ This is blogger Kim Jay Rin here~ You may call me Rin or Jay :D It's really nice to meet all of you (^^)

This blog as you can see here is one that posts (as well as comments) on Kpop music and fashion~ The selection that you may see in this blog may not suit your interests at times as I shall not 'only' comment on recent Kpop stuff but also on rather old things as well (let's say... things from the year 2009 or 2010) The reason why is as follows~
1) I do have specific groups that I'll like to promote in this blog. Among them being 2pm, U-Kiss, B1A4, BEAST,T-ARA and probably a few more. I'm not being bias towards any group and will try my very best to give sufficient and interesting news on your fav artists/idols. Just give me time as I am a new blogger on Kpop :)

2) Why the old stuff and not all new?
Well now, the answer is that I believe some past Kpop songs/news/etc do deserve some more reviews. Great stuff in the past don't always receive the recognition that they deserve (for example, 2pm's song 'Follow Your Soul' which I think is a very beautiful song but is sadly not very popular). Old can be as good as new don't you think so???? Besides curious fans as well as newbies into the kpop world would like some history of their idols to be known at times~ Thus the decision for some old personal reviews on this blog.

Among the things I shall be posting in this blog would be:
- Song of the week
- Artist of the week
- Recommended songs
- Weekly style updates
- Fashion Glories and Sorries
- (and more to be added soon once I get ideas~ hehehehehe)

Please feel free to follow me and do give me reviews or comments on anything in this blog so that I can make this BLOGGIE here alive and a happy place where all kpop fans (as well as critiques) smile and be entertained~

I will start posting up a few stuff now~ So dear viewers please enjoy yourselves~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment