Wednesday 28 September 2011

Long lost brothers/ sisters?????

Someone once told me that there are 7 other people in the world that looked like me :o
That also meant that there are 7 other people in the world that could possibly have the same faces as our beloved idols.

Here are a list of some K idols and their twinnies~ :D It does not reach until 7 similar faces unfortunately :p I only have pairing ups so I hope you guys enjoy this~~~

First twins of today are~~~~~~


TADaAAA~! Presenting our Goo Hara from girl group KARA and Japanese Pop Queen Namie Amuro~~~~
These two girls have the same facial features and even the same body size. They both also like to keep their hair long and the colour is also somehow freakishly similar at times. Freaked out? Don't be~ Hara and Namie may look alike but their personalities are quite different. Hara is the sweet charming idol we all know and love, while Namie Amuro is a sexy and fierce pop japanese star that millions adore :)

Second lookalikes of the day


 U-Kiss's Kiseop and Block B's Jaehyo~
Both poses are super cute no?? These two Ulzzhangs (a korean term for hot and sharp featured individuals) are very fair and handsome idols. If Kiseop cuts his hair a bit shorter, I can tell you that these two would look Exactly alike. They are also very skinny and have nearly the same heights as well (Jaehyo is a bit taller). However, Jaehyo and Kiseop play very different roles in their groups. Jaehyo is one of Block B's lead vocalist while Kiseop is sometimes a rapper as well as a background vocalist for his group U-Kiss. I wonder what blood type Jaehyo has though...Kiseop is a Blood A individual (as shown in their variety show U-Kiss Vampire). If both of them have the same blood type, it would be a very interesting similarity as well don't you think?  :p

*Blood types often portray a person's character as well as personality. The Japanese refer to blood types as a very important aspect for picking their soulmates.

3rd pairing~


What do you think of these two stars? Do you know them???
On my left is After School's Jooyeon~
On the right side is Japanese model Chiaki Kuriyama!!!
The first feature that caught me as a similarity for these two stars were their lips. Their eyes also have the same shapes. The same goes for their noses. Chiaki Kuriyama is very often seen with bangs and so is Jooyeon.

Anything else that you can find as a similarity between the two lovely ladies???  I'm pretty sure there are more but my poor little eyes can't find them at the moment. (T.T)

Couple num. 4


Two short haired beauties and again both of them come from different places. The first picture on top belongs to KARA's Nicole, while the second picture is japanese actress Ueto Aya. One thing that really makes the girl's alikeness stand out is their unique eyes. Both Nicole and Aya have an eye bigger than the other eye. (Don't believe me? Check out more of their photos) Aside from their eyes, two of them have the same nose structure and rather quirky yet sweet smiles. :)

The last twins of the day are~


 
Han Geng of Super Junior and Hwang Chansung of 2pm~!
Yes I do admit that they do not look too much alike but there are still some twin-ness in them. Firstly, I think it is the nose and face structure. Han Geng may not have big eyes like Chansung's but with the right hairstlye and pose, I'm pretty sure these two would look the same from certain angles. In fact, they already look similar to me from the front. What do you guys think???

So here we are~ My twin special for the week. I hope you guys enjoyed this eye-candy match ups. I did my best to find similar pictures and poses but trust me, it was a very difficult task indeed. Phew~
Cheerio Kpoppers and till we meet again~

No comments:

Post a Comment